Saturday, July 7, 2007

There's No Way the Power Could Go Ou...

It happened about an hour ago, and let me tell you, it was scary as hell. There are only a few windows and even went the shades are open they let in very little light, but today I just had to close the damn things. When the lights went out I couldn't see a thing, but then I used my cell's screen to light my way to the MAG-LITE they keep here. I hung out for a few minutes and waited for the power to come back on. When it did, I rebooted all the computers, got the play lists back on schedule, and went out back to the transmitter shack so I could check it. It was kind of a feather ruffling day but every thing's copacetic again.

In other news, the universe is against me. The last 10 point code I needed to have 777 points was illegible. Then again, I did get my free 20oz Coke coupon in the mail today, so I guess I'll let it slide.

No comments: