Saturday, August 4, 2007

1-18-08 Uber Theory

Theory!

Noriko Yoshida, the "Slusho Lady" disappeared at sea looking for the next big ingredient for Slusho.

Her son, a scientist, made a new deep sea discovery. He had a prophetic dream leading him to use the ingredient in Slusho.

Slusho.jp is not in English, but in Engrish, Engrish refers to grammatically incorrect variations of English, often found in East Asian countries.

"Slusho is people." might mean "Slusho is made from living creatures."

When making Slusho in the flavors section on Slusho.jp, the flavors you add are followed by a glowing lotus.

Maybe the monster's food.

No! The secret ingredient is not the monster or it's food, it's the monster's children!!!

If strange creatures were stealing my food, I'd find another source, or kill the thieves.

What would make me leave the sea, my home, and go on a rampage? If they were stealing my babies and eating them, that's what.

The guy from 1-18-08news.com said anyone who drank Slusho was a target for the monster, this is why, it can sense its children's remains in their bowels.

Note: this was originally a response to a post on someone else's' blog, but it was so good, I put it on my blog instead.

No comments: