Friday, July 18, 2008

60 Second Movie Review - The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight
Tried to get into the midnight showing but my ride flaked on me, he didn't get ot see it either and has to wait 'til Saturday night. Wisely showed up an hour early and there was still a group of three ahead of me! By some small miracle they didn't take my choice seats, front row (not the pit) dead center.
New Trailers:
The Spirit 12/25/08 - Terminator: Salvation Summer 2009 - Watchmen - 03/06/09
Oh... my... God!
This movie is a powerhouse.
I thought the movie would end when [REDACTED], then I thought it was over when [REDACTED], but this movie is like the Energizer bunny, it just keps going and going and going...
In a good way.
WB/DC could have squeezed two movie out of this, and I would've gladly paid to see them both.
Oh who can we get to fill Heath's shoes?

I Give It:
Photobucket
" I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger."
R.I.P.
Heath Andrew Ledger
April 4, 1979 - January 22, 2008

No comments: