Saturday, September 27, 2008

60 Second Movie Review - Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye

Photobucket

NO SPOILERS

I'll have a full assesment up on Monday. Until then, just know that this movie is awesome, and is a Mendez Must-See.


Picture this, SkyNet, instead of believing itself superior to humanity just thinks it knows better than us and does whatever needed to protect the American public, even if it means killing the Pres, VP, Sec of State, etc.
Think GLaDOS in charge of national security and inteligence gathering. Oh, and bitchin' car chases too.

I Give It:
Photobucket
Agent Thomas Morgan: [to field agent] If you're staring at me, it better be because I'm the suspect. If not, get back to work or I swear I'll assign you all to something that involves touching shit with your hands!

No comments: