Sunday, October 12, 2008

60 Second Movie Review - Quarantine

Quarantine

Photobucket

Great googly moogly! With all the pessimistic outlooks before its release, I wasn't expecting much, but this was great! Despite the warnings of motion sickness posted on the doors to Screen 7, I felt fine. This is a true return the classic zombie horror, the people trapped are an eclectic cross section, terror, desperation, and more than one psychotic breakdown.

And talk about awesome kills, you've seen zombies shot, blown up, run over, crushed, set ablaze, torn asunder by helicoptor blades, and hell, even attacked by sharks! This however, is the first time I've seen a zombie have its head caved in with a video camera, the same camera being used to shoot the frickin' movie, in first person!

I Give It:
Photobucket

Angela Vidal: Tape everything you hear me? Tape everything!

No comments: