Thursday, October 9, 2008

Rik in SUR-Real Life - The Fresh Prince of Crawford, TX?

Now this might sound odd and random, even comming from me, but here it goes.
So I'm sitting here, watching the Fresh Prince series finale on Nick at Nite, and in the last pool house scene with Will and Carlton Will says "I'll always have your back C." to which Carlton replies "And I'll always have your your back, W." He pronouces W "double yoo" and I couldn't help but think that it would have sounded better as "dubya" a la Bush. That's when I noticed that Will's cap reads Crawford. Now, I don't know what his cap refers to, but thinking about the prez then noticing the name of the town near his "ranch" is damn wierd.
Not the first time today either. Earlier I'm talking about the movie "Grosse Point Blank" then the song "Blister in the Sun" starts playing, and that's the last song in the movie leading into the end credits. How's that for wierd?

No comments: