Friday, November 21, 2008

Rik In Real Life - Go Away Birdy, I Can't Play Now

So check it, the power's out in half the house and I'm sitting in the kitchen, trying to get ahold of someone who can remedy that. When all of a sudden, a happy little sparrow or swallow or some othe cute little bird sticks his head under the screen door and catches my eye. Now you should know that the gap under my screen door is HUGE, I've been meaning to fix it but that's another story. Point is, he gets all the way inside and stars looking around. At which point I realize that if he gets in, I'm gonna have to chase his feathey ass around this house to get him out. So he and I have ourselves a little starring match and I guess I won because he turned tail, squeezed back through the gap, and flew off. I sure showed him.

No comments: