Friday, September 4, 2009

60 Second Movie Review - District 9

District 9
Backlogged Review - Film Seen 8-15-09
Photobucket

Without a doubt the best SciFi movie I've seen in years.
God, the best this movie's Earth can hope for is that Christopher Johnson comes back to take over the planet. If I were him, after seeing the experiments being conducted by MNU, I'd collect my fellow Prawns then take a page from the Covenant playbook and glass the damn rock.
Also, how awesome was that magnetic attachment on the mech? Protects the user by attracting eight clips of ammo shot at you then repels them, shotgun style, back at the enemy.
Photobucket

Wikus Van De Merwe: [Picks up silver canister] This is an amazing find! You see it's got the marking there of... It's definitely Alien, but it, it isn't a weapon. However I still don't trust it. [laughs, then is suddenly sprayed with Alien liquid]

No comments: