Saturday, February 28, 2009

60 Second Movie Review - Slumdog Millionaire



Slumdog Millionaire


Slumdog Millionaire small


Great film!


Earned every Troy ounce of it's Best Picture Oscar.


Not just a moving story, but the way it was told is amazing.


The music was top notch as well, my only qualm was the almost back to back utilization of M.I.A.'s Paper Planes, the original then a remix. It works mind you, it just felt a little weird and I thought a drastically different version of the song, a version in Hindi or one by a youth chorus perhaps.


And is it just me, or would every movie ever made by ten times better if it had a dance number at the end?


I Give It:


Photobucket



Prem Kumar: Its getting hot in here.


Jamal Malik: Are you nervous?


Prem Kumar: [audience laughs] What? Am I nervous ? It's you who's in the hot seat, my friend!


Jamal Malik: Yes, sorry.

No comments: